- RECEIVING FIREARMS ONLINE It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms received online may be picked up at our business location or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select before we ship your firearm(s). The recipient is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before shipping.
- USED FIREARMS Used firearms may not be returned. All giveaways are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
- GENERAL FIREARM POLICY All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are selected and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for review on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before viewing.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our participating suppliers will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
- SECURE TRANSMISSION All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
- GIVEAWAY FULFILLMENT All giveaways are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or participating supplier store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
- ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS Online webinar inventory changes every day. Occasionally a webinar may appear on the site by mistake or the webinar’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for webinar with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
- AMMUNITION SHIPMENTS You must be 18 or older to receive rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to receive handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.HIPPING